Healthy Summertime BBQ Recipes For EVERYONE | Quick & Easy BBQ Recipes For Everyone, Celebrating The 4th of July or Any Other Summer Holiday, & How I Like To Bring My Friends Together Around Food | Sanne Vloet
Happy 4th of JULY!!! Who is celebrating today! I feel so lucky that I moved to the United States four year ago, I still remember the moment I called my parents while visiting NYC for the first time and “I AM GOING TO MOVE”! Anyone else remember big life changing moment from when you were younger?
Who has special 4th of July plans and what are you going to EAT! I have a fun weekend planned with Max’s family and friends out by the beach on Long Island in the Hamptons. As much as I love the city, especially Brooklyn, it’s always important to get away and have time to detox in nature! The weather is going to be beautiful and I can’t wait to test out my new BBQ recipes! Last week I had all my friends over at the apartment here for our first BBQ on the roof in the city and it got me super excited to try out BBQ recipes with you. Who here has a BBQ?
Doing a big BBQ on the 4th of July is a tradition in America so for today I have a couple of nice BBQ Recipes for you guys to try out this weekend. You can do this with your friends, family, and just about anyone!
Having a lot of people over overwhelms me, but if the cooking part is already done and the recipes aren’t too difficult I feel like it makes it so much easier to host. I hope you guys like these simple summertime BBQ recipes and you enjoy the amazing weekend coming up.
If we’ve never seen each other before hit that subscribe button, turn on post notifications, and join our little community! I hope everyone here has started their Wellness Journey or has plans too this summer. I can’t wait to share more videos, meet more of you, and eat all the healthy summer foods I come across!
I love this community, I love the support we all give each other, and most of all I love all of you and the positivity that you all bring into my life!
Tell me guys what do you love about this community?
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram: @sannevloet
My food page @sanneats
( I promise, I am gonna post more on this page!:) )
Roasted Sweet Potatoes:
– Slices Sweet potatoes add olive oil garlic powder, salt & pepper
– Slice Zucchini in long pieces, add olive oil, salt, pepper ( optional cumin)
– Take the ends of the Asparugus , add olive oil, salt, pepper
– Add olive oil, salt, pepper
– Dressing/glazing after the grill : 1 tablspoon of honey, mixed with 4 tablespoon Dijjon Mosterd
Beef Flank Steak:
– 2 pound beef flank steak
– Marinade mix in bowl: 1/3 cup olive oil, 2 gloves garlic (minced), 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar, 1/3 cup soy sauce, ¼ cup honey, ½ teaspoon fresh ground pepper.
– Let steak marinade for couple of hours in the fridge.
– ½ can rinsed cooked Chickpeas, 1 garlic glove, 2 tblspoon olive oil, 1 big tblspoon tahini, salt, pepper, cumin, squeeze of lemon
– Mix everything together in ninja bullit or food processor
Sweet Potatoes Hummus:
– ½ can rinsed cooked Chickpeas, 1 garlic glove, 2 tblspoon olive oil, 1 big tblspoon tahini, salt, pepper, squeeze of lemon, ½ cold roasted sweet potato
– 1 pack fresh Arugula
– 1 box of sweet tomatoes cut in half
– Roasted pumpkinseeds
– Shaved Parmesan
– Dressing: Olive oil, sqeeze fresh lemon, salt & pepper
Help me translate my video into your language!